The Family Allowance is applicable from the commencement of attendance of the third child at The Peninsula School.
The Peninsula School offers Family Allowances on the following basis:
• 2 students – Nil discount
• 3 students – 10% for all students from the commencement of attendance of the third child at The Peninsula School
• In excess of 4 or more students – by special arrangement with the Principal.
In the event that one or more students are in receipt of another form of concession (including scholarships) which is of greater value than the applicable Family Allowance, the Family Allowance will not apply to the relevant student/s.
In the event that one or more students are in receipt of another form of concession which is of lower value than the applicable Family Allowance, the Family Allowance will apply instead of the original concession to the relevant student/s.
The concessions will be applied until the last student leaves The Peninsula School or is amended at the Principal’s discretion.
Notwithstanding the above, if a student is:
• withdrawn from the School prior to completion of their secondary schooling (which would generally entail Year 12 graduation); or
• expelled or requested to leave the School for any reason (including non-payment of School fees, or the student’s unsatisfactory attendance, conduct or performance, failure to obey the School Rules or for any other reason considered by the Principal to be good or sufficient),
the Family Allowance afforded to that student’s family will be altered from the date that student leaves the School as follows:
• If only 2 siblings remain at the School, the Family Allowance will be withdrawn;
• If 3 siblings remain, the Family Allowance will reduce to a 10% tuition fee discount; and
• If 4 or more siblings remain, the Family Allowance will revert to a level as determined by the Principal.
It is not a prerequisite of this policy that all children:
(a) attend the School simultaneously. For example, if the eldest child has completed their schooling by the time the third child commences at the School, the Family Allowance will nevertheless apply; or
(b) are registered for enrolment at the same time.
This policy may be amended from time to time at the discretion of the Principal.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Office if you have any queries regarding the School’s Family Allowance Policy.
Read more about how to enrol at The Peninsula School.
Parents wishing to view the School are invited to contact our Admissions Office, who welcome enquiries at any time and will be happy to arrange personal tours for families. Telephone (03) 9788 7753 or email email@example.com.