At Peninsula Grammar, our Junior Library is the hub of the Junior School. It provides an environment that is inviting, fun and a safe environment for students to explore the wonders of literature, read quietly or research information.
Hours of Opening:
The Junior Library services include:
• Selection of appropriate and extensive reading materials
• Assistance to explore new book titles, authors, genres.
• Regular research and assignment help for students
• Selection of books to support the Accelerated Reading Program
• Support for teachers administering the Accelerated Reading Program
• Non-Fiction Resources
• Large Fiction collection
• Large Picture Story Book collection
• Quiet reading area
• Lunchtime chess club
• Computer access
• Inter library loans between Junior and Senior Libraries
• Parent borrowing
• Scholastic Bookclub orders
• Scholastic Bookfairs.
Parents wishing to view the School are invited to contact our Admissions Office, who welcome enquiries at any time and will be happy to arrange personal tours for families. Telephone (03) 9788 7753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.