Our Outdoor Education Program is a highlight of the Peninsula experience. Our Year 12 students often place this high on their list when we ask them, in their exit survey, what aspects of their schooling they most enjoyed.
The Outdoor Education program is an integral ingredient of the all round education offered at Peninsula. Its aims are:
• Challenge: Takes students out of their comfort zones and encourages sensible risk taking
• Personal Development: Promotes resilience, initiative, self esteem, motivation, self-reliance
• Responsibility: For themselves, classmates and the environment
• Leadership: Helps to develop leadership skills in students in a different type of environment
• Teamwork: Relationship building, problem solving, respecting differences, communication, social skills
• Environmental: Brings students into contact with nature. Teaches minimum impact practices – local and global.
• Health: Promotes healthy lifestyle choices
Click here for the program outline
Parents wishing to view the School are invited to contact our Admissions Office, who welcome enquiries at any time and will be happy to arrange personal tours for families. Telephone (03) 9788 7753 or email email@example.com.